Deck Guardian is a Williamstown deck builder that changes the lives of homeowners.
We are a business that has provided excellent decks made at a fair price for countless homes within the New Jersey area. The decks that we build as a Williamstown deck company help your property achieve its full potential by elevating the backyard area into a functional yet appealing space.
Deck Guardian wants to set you up for success and assist you in the journey to achieve the home that you dreamt of. And we have the means to do exactly that. We have unparalleled skill, knowledge, and experience as a deck builder near Williamstown.
Take a look at the services Deck Guardian offers and find out what exactly makes us special.
Looking for a Williamstown Deck Building Company?
A home is one of the most important things in people’s lives. It shelters you. It provides you and your family with a safe and comfortable place to rest and build memories in.
That’s precisely why Deck Guardian offers our services as a Williamstown deck contractor. We don’t just view ourselves as a business. We view ourselves as a group that serves the homeowners of New Jersey by providing them with the means to develop and improve their homes.
Deck Guardian understands the value and importance that a house brings to a family. We use our expertise and skill as a deck builder near Williamstown for the local homeowners. We construct new decks and porches that will not just improve your home but bring it closer to the home of your dreams.
This view and our skill is the reason why local homeowners look for Deck Guardian and even recommend us to those looking for a Williamstown deck company.
Why use our Williamstown Decking Services?
The key figure that made Deck Guardian the established and trusted Williamstown deck builder we are today is the local homeowners. They believed in our abilities – that Deck Guardian is fully capable of getting the outcome they want. It is because of that trust that we were able to build countless new decks for families all over New Jersey.
We take this trust seriously. Deck Guardian stays on top of the game by providing the finest deck and porch related services around. But that’s not all. As a Williamstown deck contractor, we value the importance of honesty in building a good relationship with the customer. This is why each aspect of our process is completely transparent. Our team explains and guides you through the details of each process to make sure that you’re always aware of everything that happens in your deck project.
We want to be the deck builder near Williamstown that will help you advance your current home life. Let Deck Guardian lead the way towards your new customized deck.
What Type of Decks can Deck Guardian build in Williamstown?
Each type of deck that Deck Guardian constructs as a Williamstown deck builder offers different kinds of advantages and disadvantages in terms of the following:
- Visual appeal
Our team discusses these in detail when it comes to the process of designing your deck. But there’s no need to worry! Deck Guardian makes sure we choose the best-fit deck type by using the information we profiled from your description and the property dimensions measured by our team.
Advantages of the attached deck:
- It can be installed in most types of American houses.
- It is easy to design and can be constructed quickly.
- It uses minimal resources like materials and labor which also lessens the expenses.
Disadvantages of the attached deck:
- Its durability is reliant on the stability of the connection between the deck and the house.
Advantages of the multi-tier deck:
- It can create an even and functional platform on top of uneven areas.
- The design can be developed vertically.
- The elevation of the platforms can be adjusted in accordance with the terrain.
Disadvantages of the multi-tier deck:
- It requires a more intricate support system to hold up the multiple platforms.
- It is generally more expensive than other deck types.
- The larger surface area and supplementary structures may require more frequent maintenance.
Advantages of the wraparound deck:
- The larger platform extends around multiple sides of the house, thus providing more space.
- It can be used as an outdoor hallway or pathway between the areas it intersects.
- The large space can also be divided into dedicated areas.
Disadvantages of the wraparound deck:
- The connection to the house needs to be strongly built to handle the heavy weight of the platform.
- The platform can be uneven if the house is built to be asymmetrical.
Advantages of the detached deck:
- It is possible for this deck to be placed anywhere within the yard regardless of terrain condition.
- It does not need to be connected to the house or other larger structures.
- It requires minimal support.
Disadvantages of the detached deck:
- Higher quality materials like composite wood are usually needed to keep the longevity of detached decks.
- It is prone to shift away from its original location.
Advantages of the pool deck:
- It fits seamlessly into the yard since it is designed and built to match the scale of the existing pool.
- The softer yet durable materials are used to ensure the safety of swimmers.
- Additional safety elements can be installed on the deck.
Disadvantages of the pool deck:
- The construction time and requirements are directly proportional to the size and design of the existing pool.
- The frequency of maintenance required for this deck is dependent on the material quality.
Deck, Deck Resurfacing, Porches – near you in Williamstown
The decks we build as a Williamstown deck company are designed to be in tune with the architecture of the property and your wishes. In addition, Deck Guardian guides you through the catalog of material options you can choose from. All of our materials are locally sourced and of superior quality, so you can rest assured that it will last for years, if not decades, to come.
Deck resurfacing is a deck restoration method wherein the old boards are replaced by newer ones. It may sound easy but not a Williamstown deck contractor rarely offers this service. The reason for this is the difficulty of repairing a deck that was built by a different contractor.
But Deck Guardian’s expertise has given us the opportunity to offer this cost-effective method to the locals. We’ll repair and resurface your old deck with superior composite material.
Deck Guardian: Top Deck Builder and Contractor in Williamstown
Are you excited to take the next step and build the deck of your dreams? Then get started by getting a free quote from Deck Guardian. You can get this by answering our free quotation form. Then, you can contact our representative for more information about your project.
Step into the future and let Deck Guardian be the Williamstown deck builder that will provide you with a custom deck design.